1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has a Pioneer AX10i? need some help

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by The_Doc, Dec 2, 2003.

Tags:
  1. The_Doc

The_Doc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

ok my mate has one of these, he is have problems with getting a picture from the N64 & a sega saturn on to a projector through the s - video.

The n64 & sega saturn are plug into s video connections on the Pioneer AX10i.

We are getting sound but no picture for some reason!!!! We both noticed when you exit the options on the amp you get a picture for a split second & then goes blank again.

What is he doing wrong or is the amp faulty as we have tryed everything.

p.s the ps2 works with no problem but on another type of connection

2. The_Doc

The_Doc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    come on!!!!!!!! someone must know

3. ancientgeek

ancientgeek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not enough detail.

Maybe you used component with the PS2 and didn't switch back when plugging the others in.

Possibilities:
    AX10i will not convert s-video to component. If the projector is using component, you'll need to connect s-video too and select s-video input on the projector. (or composite; AX10i will convert composite to/from s-video).

In system setup, you need to make sure that you haven't assigned a different input for the "device" you have chosen to be the N64. eg if "VCR2" is the N64, you don't want VCR2 set to one of the component inputs.