Who got lucky with the Spiderman LE set ?

monkeyleader

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Ive just seen one of these in the flesh and its wow - the stuff you get with it .. thought Id order it from box office. I heard it was going to be very Limited Edition, so how likley am I to get it from boxoffice .. hmm ? Who has the pack ?

monkey

Are you guys talking about the region one spec ed or the region four spec ed (4disc)?

WOWOWOWOWOW. It arrived. Had to pay Posty some custom charges but worth every penny.

35mm film frame, copy of original comic, two discs, and original signed art. I'm going to get it framed. Shame the box it all comes in is so bloody huge though.

Gordon

hi

how much did you get hit by, mine came the other week from dvdbo no problem.

ten

ouch

:eek:

that seems quite high, i thought it was about 20% of the total price.

ten

I got mine from future entertainment. There was no customs charges and no French:D
Yes, its a great pack it puts LOTR CE to shame.

marc

Ryan,

Any french on your Spiderman packaging? I am waiting for delivery of LOTR CE, Spiderman LE, AOTC & Scooby Doo :blush: from DVDSoon and was just wodering how prominent the Canadian versions will be.

Cheers,

Kirk

Hey Hey...cheers Ryan!

As luck would have it.....Parcel Force has just delivered the DVD's!....all I can say is WOW!

Got stung for Customs, but total of £13.10 for 2 x LOTR Gift Pack, 1 x Spiderman LE, Scooby Doo & AOTC doesn't seem all that bad I suppose.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom