1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who fancies 150 DVD's?!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Mar 12, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Folks,

Well, as one of your new Mod's, I thought I'd give something back to you all, as a little Thank You from me.

20th Century Fox are offering up the chance for one person to win their ENTIRE BACK-CATALOGUE of DVD's, which amounts to approximately 150 DVD's.

All you need to do is go to:

http://www.fox.co.uk/filmclub/index.html

Sign up to receive the occasional piece of DVD related e-mail from Fox, about new releases, and then you'll be automatically entered into the competition.

The main competition rules are as follows:
    1) Over 18's only (and please don't try lying on the form, because they will check your age, before awarding any prizes!)
    2) The winner will win all of Fox's back-catalogue, upto and including titles released on 1st Jan 2002. However, ALL "Star Wars" films are excluded, including "Phantom Menace", as are titles co-distributed by MGM, or any other 3rd parties e.g. Pathe, etc, etc. :mad:
    3) Five runners-up will win "Moulin Rouge" on R2 DVD.
    4) Only one entry per person, per address.
    5) Closing Date is 31st July 2002.
    6) Winners will be notified via e-mail, by the 7th August 2002.
    7) There is no cash alternative. It's the DVD's or nowt! :D
    8) For full details, please see the brochure/catalogue "MENU" Issue 1, which is included in copies of "Moulin Rouge" DVD's (rental or bought copies). Alternatively, pester Fox for the full details (not me) at: http://www.fox.co.uk/menu
    9) No entries from anyone related to or employed by 20th Century Fox or their related companies. Sorry.

Enjoy, and good luck, :)

Pooch

2. eddiea

eddiea

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

Signed up today

regards

eddie:)