1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who delivers cables to work address?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by zedzed, Oct 12, 2004.

1. zedzed

zedzed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi all,

I'm looking to order two cables - a scart to scart and a stereo (2xrca) audio cable. Not looking for anything mega-expensive (£25 scart and £15 audio) - but I can't seem to find a supplier who will deliver the cables to my work (i.e. not the registered credit card address). I don't want to get home from work and find a "we called to deliver today" message through my letterbox - I'll then have to go and collect them (which defeats the purpose of mail order :) ).

So - anyone know an online retailer that will do such a thing? Oh ... and I'd like them by Friday - so quick delivery is required too :)

zedzed

2. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
    www.cpc.co.uk do, I can't remember if you need to set up an account or not but it's free to do so anyway and worth it for the paper catalogue alone.
    Good prices on the parts you require as well, delivery is free for orders over £30 + vat and is usually next day. Edit: I place all my orders by phone to be sure they have stock.

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
  4. zedzed

zedzed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Yeah - forgot to add those cables to my av-sales order. Plus I think av-sales Scarts were about £50 - wasn't looking at spending that much!

Thanks for the links chaps :)

ZedZed