• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Who can diagnose this (horizontal bars)?

skroops

Novice Member
After replacing the bulb (w case) and cleaning the interior I get this really weird issue with my w1070 benq projector: picture is divided in 14 equal sized horizontal bars - each second bar is fine, the rest have big color issues (see picture):

20190208-171950.jpg

I've double checked all connections but don't find any errors or loose cables. Issue is with both HDMI ports and VGA. Did I break something? Can't find anyone with this particular problem after searching everywhere. Diagnosis much appreciated.

skroops

Novice Member
Thx for your feedback. It's the same on the projector menus, so internal error, not related to input signal as such. I didn't remove the color wheel, but took out and cleaned the DMD.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom