Who are you on AVS?

Jeff

Distinguished Member
Some people have completely different names on AVS so I have no idea who they are.

So who are you on AVS?

I'm JeffY by the way. :D
 

buns

Banned
buns of course! How many people would be silly enough to call themselves that!?

ad
 

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Same I hardly ever post there though as I think they're full of mince a lot of the time.
 

JohnAd

Active Member
I at least have my forum censor friendly name pretty much the same everywhere.

Even had to change my name of hotmail becaues I have an offensive name apparently....

John AdCOCK
 
C

Couch Potato

Guest
SteveB

I tried to be SteveB here as well but at the time I registered there was another.

Steve
 
K

Kramer

Guest
Originally posted by Jeff
So who are you on AVS?

Tonight Jeff, I'm gona be............................. :D

"Stars in their eyes" esque type of thread.

BTW, I'm Li On over at AVS.

I'm blind, deaf & live in a shoebox. Can't say screendoor's a problem for me at <.5 times screen width on ANY LCD PJ.

:D
 

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Been reading AVS for ages but only recently signed up.
I'm Desmondo over there cos Desmo was alredy gone :(
 

nutcase_1uk

Active Member
I'm pretty sure I'm the same just about anywhere. you see the nutcase_1uk or nutcase1uk nick, it's probably me :)
 
J

jrwood

Guest
Originally posted by Kramer
Tonight Jeff, I'm gona be............................. :D

"Stars in their eyes" esque type of thread.

BTW, I'm Li On over at AVS.

I'm blind, deaf & live in a shoebox. Can't say screendoor's a problem for me at <.5 times screen width on ANY LCD PJ.

:D

Are you really Li On?, Im the same on this and that forum...how boring.
 

calibos

Active Member
Ah Kramer go on tell him.....no ok I will, its thxEX.....no thats not it? DTSEX........no not it either, summat like that anyway:D
 
K

Kramer

Guest
Originally posted by calibos
Ah Kramer go on tell him.....no ok I will

Oh bugger, my cover's blown :mad:

:D

It's thxex over @ AVS.

Li On is a member of these boards though.

In my attempt (poor I know) at humour I referred to Li On's viewing distance to screen width ratio. Something like 1:1 or 1:1.1

:eek:

It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I always respected his opinions, but TBH, how anyone could watch an LCD projected image with that amount of screen door visible & consider themselves a "videophile" is beyond me.

Hope to read of his views of the VPL-HS10 though.
 

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by Kramer

It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. I always respected his opinions, but TBH, how anyone could watch an LCD projected image with that amount of screen door visible & consider themselves a "videophile" is beyond me.


Possibly because he understands what he is looking at .
 

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom