Who are the Peter Pan's? - Leavers Or Remainers - Cast Your Vote!

Who is still watching Marvel films ?

• Leavers - Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Remainers - Yes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Leavers - No

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Remainers - No

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Because the popularity of this crap ensures there is little financial incentive for studios to invest or take risks with new ideas or something different. and interesting.

Marvel films are like the worlds most expensive soap opera. It never bloody ends. Always another spandex clad freak waiting in the wings to star in the same story framework just with different action sequences and the latest CGI.
1_vh_rLxJOJv12hofD6neqMg.gif

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
I think those 17 Leavers need to man up right now, and admit what they have done!

Damn it, you let me down BIG TIME! :rotfl::rotfl:

IronGiant

27 members watch Marvel films 9 don't. If you drill down, of those 9: More Leavers don't watch Marvel than Remainers :laugh:

richp007

Distinguished Member
Coup's AVF career is on the line here. The stakes couldn't be higher.

"Do or die", "dead in a ditch" - it's all gonna come back to haunt him if that poll closes with a Leave majority.

This is one referendum where he wants Remain to come out as the clear winner.

It must pain him terribly :D

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
I think IGs logic makes perfect sense, it's obvious the will of the people is to watch something more grown up :)

Sonic67

Distinguished Member
Coup's AVF career is on the line here. The stakes couldn't be higher.

"Do or die", "dead in a ditch" - it's all gonna come back to haunt him if that poll closes with a Leave majority.

This is one referendum where he wants Remain to come out as the clear winner.

It must pain him terribly :D
Nah, you can just ignore the result. It's not binding.

SteakAndCake

Suspended
You are one of the most self-opinionated people that have ever been banned from this site.
Remainers and Leavers alike are joking about Marvel Films and you have to spoil it.
Well that feels, "intentionally antagonistic" and a little personal considering i simply offered an opinion on topic.

SteakAndCake

Suspended
Look this stuff doesn't bother me, but when i get a thread bad for joking that I'm here to "call names and post memes", and then I come here and see people calling me names, making personal attacks, and posting memes, that's a little hard to swallow. Get some consistency or my snowflake senses start tingling and I might take it personally.

Last edited:

psikey

Look this stuff doesn't bother me, but when i get a thread bad for joking that I'm here to "call names and post memes", and then I come here and see people calling me names, making personal attacks, and posting memes, that's a little hard to swallow. Get some consistency or my snowflake senses might start tingling and I might take it personally.
OK, you've asked for it ……...…………… Humbug !

Swallow this

1569578455465.png

Last edited:

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
Because the popularity of this crap ensures there is little financial incentive for studios to invest or take risks with new ideas or something different. and interesting.

Marvel films are like the worlds most expensive soap opera. It never bloody ends. Always another spandex clad freak waiting in the wings to star in the same story framework just with different action sequences and the latest CGI.
When a boy I borrowed my best friend's Superman comics, at the age of 9 or so I moved on to reading books with a very small number of pictures: Enid Blyton 'The Famous Five' series and the Adventure series of books (The Valley of Adventure etc). The age of 12 moved to science fiction books - which I still read.

So the Marvel comics and films were beyond my scope.

However, I enjoy the X-men films :thumbsup:

Dbcoup

Distinguished Member
When a boy I borrowed my best friend's Superman comics, at the age of 9 or so I moved on to reading books with a very small number of pictures: Enid Blyton 'The Famous Five' series and the Adventure series of books (The Valley of Adventure etc). The age of 12 moved to science fiction books - which I still read.

So the Marvel comics and films were beyond my scope.

However, I enjoy the X-men films :thumbsup:
I have to say I was very similar, read and loved all my uncles DC comics from the 60's,70's, then Enid blyton. Happy days :)

sebbykin

Distinguished Member
I bought the first copy of "Mighty World of Marvel" UK edition in the 70's Had a free Hulk iron on transfer ( could've been issue 2 ) that I put on a bright yellow T shirt. Looked the bees knees until his leg started flaking off.

Trending threads

Top Bottom