White collar boxing - August 29th - Blackpool!

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

If you are on facebook please see - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15849832082&ref=mf

Failing that - here is the info on my latest fight....

Friendship goes "out the window" as DJ's Key (Tower Lounge, Brannigans) and Seno (Tower Lounge, Yates Wine Lodge, Sanuk) go head to head for their SECOND white collar boxing fight. The big fight takes place August 29th 2008 at the Imperial Hotel in Blackpool. PLUS 5 other fights including Bob Jones (Central Pier GM), band, meal, fighting - what more could you want!

Hosted by the legendary Sando!

These nights are absolutely brilliant - if you've never been before you're seriously missing out. Come and enjoy a lovely meal and then support your favourite fighters. You're guaranteed old school boxing (no hugging) - 10 fighters going tooth and nail to win their bout!

Join Key and Seno for the biggest event since Tyson/Bruno!

For tickets please contact myself (Kieron) or Seno asap.

This is one big night out you DON'T want to miss!

I'd love some support from the AVF members - if you would like to attend please PM me for ticket information! :clap:

Good luck mate, Hope no one gets seriously hurt but you prevail by spanking them all out! Including the ref too!!!

Good Luck mate.

Training last, got put on my ass with a left hook.....beginning to think i'm too old for this! :)

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom