For Sale White 3DS XL Mario Kart, 6 games and extras. £210

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by splinters69, Feb 22, 2013.

1. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Less than 2 months old with receipt. Boxed and complete like new. This is the white Mario Kart 7 bundle and also comes with Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton, Pullblox, Mighty Switch Force and Gunman Clive all 3DS games, installed on the card and tied to the console for life. No need to carry any carts or swap them over....although I am including a boxed copy of Streetfighter 4 to pop in the slot.
    Includes a luxury official folio case (pictured with a black 3DS in it) that holds 12 carts.
    Will throw in a few spare DS white stylus and a lower screen protector as well as a wall charger that can also be used with any USB point. Set of protectors already applied perfectly.

£210 PPG and delivered by RMSD. Priced to sell. Same bundle would cost around £320 new. I got Mario free but bought Layton code on the forums. Both games no longer available as a promotion from Nintendo and now cost £80 from the eshop

This can be collected from Doncaster (or Near Selby from Monday) for reduced price. Like all my stuff, its pristine.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Someone please buy this before I change my mind...again...:D

Pics added to first post, excuse blurry photos.....it is all mint.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  3. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Morning bump.
    Games remaining
    Pilotwings £14 SOLD
    Streetfighter £10
    Super Mario 64 DS Cartridge only £11 SOLD
    Starfox 64 (still has nintendo points card) £17 SOLD
    All prices included 1st class post.

Games are listed elsewhere.

Will sell games separately or as a bundle with the 3DS.

4. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Evening bump, any offers?
    Just got a Vita so might be interested in some games but i have Paper Mario so will give that a play and archive if no one here wants this fine milky white bundle...:D

5. jamie-m

jamie-m

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Me again :D

I'll take Mario 64 DS please :) Ok to send PayPal gift to the address I used the other day?

As an aside a proper case that holds 3DS XL + 12 games sounds just what I'm looking for! can you tell me its make/model no or where you bought it please I'd love to get me one :)

6. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Thats fine mate, Ill pop a stamp on it and drop it in the post Monday...it is just the cartridge after all.
    Cant remember where I got the case from but its this one....perfect for the Xl or normal 3DS.
    You can buy my case for £205 and I will throw in a console and a couple of games......;-)

Can you PM your address again, I had to clear my PM's out.

Play.com - Buy Nintendo Licensed Universal Storage Folio: Black (3DS / DSiXL / DSi / DS Lite) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Dropping the 3DS bundle to £205 as well...

7. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Last reduction before listing elsewhere. £200 delivered and you get 5 games, charger and a case worth over £100 for the same price as the console on Amazon...:smashin:

Bargain...and no need to swap carts on the go. Ten months warranty remaining.

A reminder that the 6 games are on the machine and can be removed and downloaded any time...but they cannot be sold separately from the console but I added street fighter to the bundle so it can all go in one package and that is a boxed retail copy.

8. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +703
    Will leave this up for the evening but listing will be closed in the morning if no offers so, if interested, let me know tonight.