Whiplash 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 28/09/2020

Whiplash_4K.jpg

Steelbook option, thread: Whiplash (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• Whiplash_4K (info).jpg
    Whiplash_4K (info).jpg
    253 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
brilliant brilliant film and quite unexpected for me on how good it was..absolute joy to watch and JK Simmons fully deserved his oscar

Very pleased with this news. Loved the film and it should sound stunning.

Fantastic news. I got the beautiful Steelbook when the blu was released so straight away. This is a day one , what a brilliant film

I enjoyed this movie,but cant help feeling,it should have come out on 4K UHD,when the blu ray was released :(

Bit of a challenge there seeing as the Blu-ray came out 2015 and 4K UHD launched 2016...

Terrific film, tough watch. Still got the sealed Steelbook though.

This is an excellent movie. I think it will look really sharp on 4K. The Dolby Atmos tracks should sound really good in this movie. On my list to pick up when it comes out. Plus I am a drummer and this movie is top on my list.

OP updated with artwork/back info.

Thanks for the update pictures. Does the lack of a slipcover in prerelease Artwork tend to suggest no slip when it is released? Trying to decide whether to go for this or the Steel.

Does the lack of a slipcover in prerelease Artwork tend to suggest no slip when it is released? Trying to decide whether to go for this or the Steel.

Not necessarily no.
Sony titles do tend to launch with slipcovers so there's a good chance it'll have one but you'd have to wait until some copies start entering the wild to know for sure.

Not necessarily no.
Sony titles do tend to launch with slipcovers so there's a good chance it'll have one but you'd have to wait until some copies start entering the wild.

cheers.

That is what I was thinking. Doesn’t look like the steel will sell out so should be able to get it for £22.50 if the standard release is slipless.

Mine will be going in my old blu Steelbook case which is a beauty
98015C4F-2680-4410-AA58-20A2AA1B6831.jpeg

cheers.

That is what I was thinking. Doesn’t look like the steel will sell out so should be able to get it for £22.50 if the standard release is slipless.

There are no sleeves on the standard release unfortunately

Mine just arrived.

Nice to see Zoom "rushing" rather than "dragging"

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom