Which Xmen deserve his own movie?

boyflyhigh

Standard Member
Reaction score
We all know wolverine already has one but who do you think also deserve his own movie? I would personally like to watch Mystique.

have to admit, have no interest in the x-men universe at present.....

x-men 2 was the last good one for me, wolverine had some cool moments but was a bit lame, first class is ok but a bit to 'teenage x-men high' for my liking...

That being said, i cant remember the mutants name who attacks the president at the start of x-men 2, he could be an interesting character...

Nightcrawler, he could feature in a Mystique movie.

I would like to see one done from the baddies perspective. Someone like Mister Sinister set in Victorian England.

I don't think any X-Man strong enough to run a whole film on there own.

The only one I could think of that were in the films could have been Jean Grey if she been like The Phoenix in the comics not in the film.

Unfortunately the films wrote the films primary as Wolverine and then Magneto driven.

In the comics in the 60 there were some nice duo stories when the X-men broke up, Cyclops and Marvel Girl, Beast and Iceman.

I agree, they work better as a team and their powers aren't versatile enough to carry a film on their own. They were created as a team and it's a bit like saying which of the Fantastic Four should have their own film.

Would have to be Gambit for me. They've never got the character right and underused him in Wolverine.

captainarchive said:
. They were created as a team and it's a bit like saying which of the Fantastic Four should have their own film.

I could watch Invisible Girl walk around all day, so her... Actually second thoughts, I couldn't ;)

I think Gambit is the coolest!

Rogue possibly would have been OK if they had had her as in the comics but then they be better using Ms Marvel who I personally think has a better background connected with the military.

Id just go and see it if they got the right actress and used the black costume with the lightning bolt.:devil:

Wolverine?. Or Wolverine and that Halle Berry one.

Why do they call it X-men when there's women in it, surely X-Persons is more PC.

Last edited:
The Snake said:
Wolverine?. Or Wolverine and that Halle Berry one.

Why do they call it X-men when there's women in it, surely X-Persons is more PC.

You couldn't call them X-Persons... That would be derogatory to mutants. Sounds too much like ex-persons (i.e. Previously normal people, then they hit puberty and mutated) ;)

Cyclops, he was always my favorite as a kid and frankly has been a bit pants in all the movies so far....

Cyclops, he was always my favorite as a kid and frankly has been a bit pants in all the movies so far....

That's the writing fault, I think in one of the comics he took down most of the team 1 at a time . although not the strongest of powers he a brilliant tactician.

He use to be one of my favorite characters in the comics till he loped off with Emma Frost and to a lot of old time readers is something totally contradictory to his past character.

Last edited:
That's the writing fault, I think in one of the comics he took down most of the team 1 at a time . although not the strongest of powers he a brilliant tactician.

He use to be one of my favorite characters in the comics till he loped off with Emma frost and to a lot of old time ans is something totally contradictory to his past character.

Cyclops was my favourite as a kid too and he's certainly been very poorly handled in the films. I think he's not an easy character to bring to the big screen though but he could've been so much better in them.

Bri

May be before the events of the first X-men film I love to see this :D I actuly owwn this original edition.

333926d1346415260-xmen-deserve-his-own-movie-48.jpg

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 64

Agreed. After Wolverine, the evidence certainly backs up your theory:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom