Question Which wireless headphones for gym?

dts_boy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I currently use some Sony MDR-XB80S in-earphones which sound fine but I find them a little uncomfortable and end up spending half the time adjusting them when working out.
Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an on-ear style set which are robust enough for gym use as well as life in a gym bag?!
Not looking to spend more than £100

Hey bud, I just posted a similar question the other day but doesn't seem to be many takers. Did you end up getting anything yet?

I was looking at a few but around your price range would be the Bose Sound sport £114 or Power Beats 3 £110. I have ordered the Power Beats as a few comparison reviews they are meant to go a bit louder and shut a bit more noise out than the bose.

I wont be home for a week but il let you know what I think of them if you havent already got something.

Cheers

Hey bud, I just posted a similar question the other day but doesn't seem to be many takers. Did you end up getting anything yet?

I was looking at a few but around your price range would be the Bose Sound sport £114 or Power Beats 3 £110. I have ordered the Power Beats as a few comparison reviews they are meant to go a bit louder and shut a bit more noise out than the bose.

I wont be home for a week but il let you know what I think of them if you havent already got something.

Cheers
Thanks, i'm really looking for some over the ear headphones as I am struggling for comfort on in-ears.
I've actually gone and bought some new "hi-fi" headphones instead (B+W PX wireless) and will demote my current over ear headphones for gym use but can't see them lasting too long!

Ah yes, sorry, completely missed the point you were looking for on ears, doh.

Oh well hope they are working out for you, my main cinema speakers are B&W, but ive never tried their headphones, i imagine they will be pretty sweet though!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom