• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which wall mount & wifi dongle for Samsung UE46B7020?

varez

Established Member
Received my 46" Samsung LED yesterday. Baraka was my first disc played on this tv - I was speechless! Absolutely stunning:thumbsup:
My joy was crushed when I noticed a dark spot/blemish in the bottom right corner. The size of a thumb print and showing in bright scenes. Will send it back to 1staudiovisual for replacement.

In the mean time I want to get a wall mount - as slim as possible.
Samsung mounts are quite expensive - any cheap alternatives that will fit the size?

Also, it doesn't come with the wireless dongle. The official one for this model is £50, but Amazon had one for £12 a while ago (for 8000 series, but works for 7000 series as well). It seems to be removed from their website now - any idea where I can get it?

Cheers

EDIT:
Found the link for the 8 & 9000 series dongle, but not available anymore: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-WIS...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252001591&sr=8-1

Will it be ok, for the 7000 series?

Last edited:

Janore

Standard Member
There are a few slim mounts for the UE range -

The 2 I can remember now is the Premier Mounts WTFM3750 (9mm) and the Slimline PLS-SUF650P- (8mm).

The WTFM is probably the best value for money- seen it from £75.

daveb975

Distinguished Member
Received my 46" Samsung LED yesterday. Baraka was my first disc played on this tv - I was speechless! Absolutely stunning:thumbsup:
My joy was crushed when I noticed a dark spot/blemish in the bottom right corner. The size of a thumb print and showing in bright scenes. Will send it back to 1staudiovisual for replacement.

In the mean time I want to get a wall mount - as slim as possible.
Samsung mounts are quite expensive - any cheap alternatives that will fit the size?

Also, it doesn't come with the wireless dongle. The official one for this model is £50, but Amazon had one for £12 a while ago (for 8000 series, but works for 7000 series as well). It seems to be removed from their website now - any idea where I can get it?

Cheers

EDIT:
Found the link for the 8 & 9000 series dongle, but not available anymore: Samsung WIS08GBXXAA Wireless LinkStick For 8 & 9 Series: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Will it be ok, for the 7000 series?

That dongle works fine with the 7000 series. I bought one for £15 after paying £40 for the 2009 model for my other TV:rolleyes:. I got mine from Reliant Direct (through Amazon). It is no longer listed on their site, but may be worth giving them a call.

Hopefully the Samsung official mount will come down in price. I paid £120 for mine, but it is worth it to me - the only problem is that you have to be really careful about how you route your cables because it is so slim.

steveo 79

Established Member
the samsung mount is nice an slim fitting the tv close to the wall, but it will fit a standard vesa 400x400 wall mount which although wont be as close to the wall will be considerably cheaper :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom