• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which wall mount bracket for Panny 42" G10?

Wump

Standard Member
Hi folks

About to recieve our first flatscreen TV but would like to wall mount it as close to the wall as possible. I will be channelling out the wall and placing some trunking in there. I will be mounting it on an external wall but it seems to have plaster board dot and dabbed to breeze block which may present a problem, not sure yet but this probably won't affect which bracket to go for I guess.

PS: I do not want any tilt as I am trying to mount the TV as close to wall as possible, I am starting to sound like a parrot so I'll stop now :D

Many thanks in advance! :smashin:

Member252055

Prominent Member
HI

This super slim bracket will fit your TV;

M-Form - 32" to 42" SUPER SLIM LCD/Plasma Bracket

It's 20mm thick which should give you enough room to get the cables out of the TV although you may need to channel directly behind the connector panel anyway.

Panny made these TVs nice and slim but took the bulk from the rear, leaving the connectors in the same place, therefore they aren't particularly recessed. Not so much of a problem for HDMI but SCART and COAX can be a problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Graham

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom