• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which versions of Mass Effect & Fallout? (XBOX 360)

Seeing some bargains lately on the XBOX360, and want to build up my 360 collection whilst I still can. Something I regret not doing for my previous consoles whilst shops were getting rid of stuff cheap.

I have Fallout 3 & New Vegas, along with all the Mass Effects on my PC with all the DLC.

But I want them on the 360 too (I know they're inferior, but anway)....

So...

What versions should I be looking for of:

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

There are loads of different versions so I'm a little confused.

Basically I want the games and as much of the DLC as possible on the disc, as I absolutely hate buying DLC that will be stripped away from me when the powers that be see fit. Such as waste of money.

Thank you.

SuperG1

Established Member
Game of the year editions are normally the best as they come with all DLC not sure if they are out for Mass Effect though.

Last edited:
So I want:

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition.
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Mass Effect Classics. (I usually hate the classics versions as they just look so cheap, but if it has the DLC!)

So what about Mass Effect 2 & 3?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom