Which version of Spider-Man are you getting?

tee

Reaction score
R1 standard or limited collector's boxset?

R4 standard or limited collector's boxset?

Or just plain old R2??

Region 1 standard for me Tee...........;)

Im sure a directors SE will be on the cards in the New Year.

dts

Hopefully i'll be getting the R1 Collectors Set but its only supposed to be a limited edition and my new credit card still hasn't arrived in the post so i can't order it yet!

I have to admit, the R4 boxset is very tempting at around £28 but I think I'll just be going for R1 standard..... I have a funny feeling a Superbit will be coming at some point and I won't feel so bad 'upgrading' to that for the DTS track if I've only spent £16.

Pre-ordered the R4 boxset, then cancelled it a few weeks ago as I didn't fancy paying so much...

Now undecided so will probably go with whatever region is cheapest.

I'm unsure as which to buy but Atlanticdvd has it advertised at just over 22 quid for the 4 dvd version but Amazon in Germany has the 3 dvd version advertised for 30 quid (not sure which dvd is missing - most probably the Stan Lee dvd (they don't state what is on the third dvd))

I think I'll go for the Aussie version!!!

R1 two discer for me, what do you get extra in the limited edition one apart from the reprint of Amazing Fantasy 15, which I have two of already.

No ones ordering R2? Why something is missing?

R1 2 Disc'er, US version. I'm not to fussed about the other extras, and concerned about the possibilty of L'HOMME D'ARAIGNÉE - EDITION SPÉCIAL emblazoned across the cover of alternative R1 versions :D

Originally posted by Latman
No ones ordering R2? Why something is missing?
I might get the R2 if I can get it cheaper than the R4. I don't think there is anything censored. :)

R1 standard and it can't come soon enough!!! I missed the film at the cinema, so I haven't even seen it yet. Come on Postie!:mad:

i thought that

Columbia-TriStar didn't not use bi-lingual covers anyway..

my resident evil is not bi-lingual and othe columbia titles

region 1 w/s (2 disk) for me

from pete

I want A censored Superbit directors cut version with French writing on the cover as I couldn't give a monkeys about either as long as the film is ok.

Squirrel God said:
I might get the R2 if I can get it cheaper than the R4. I don't think there is anything censored. :)

The UK PG Cinema version was cut, i know of the usual headbutts, so if the UK R2 is the PG version,i will definitely buy some uncut version be it R1 or R4, or some other R2.

I have no idea what anyone's talking about... or why this thread has emerged from the depths - but it's fun :D

I'm in Canada on the day of release - so I'm getting the Standard 2 Discer & the Superbit edition - 2 disc for features, Superbit for Movie in DTS......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm DTS ..................

since it's transformed into a SM2 thread... is the region 3 version likely to be any good? £7.49 on cd-wow (with link/voucher) seems like a good price, and according to the details, there's nothing japanese in sight, everything's in english!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom