Answered Which tv

Martyn Giles

Hi. I'm looking at buying a new 4k tv to replace my LG LA970W with the upgraded HDMI sockets.
I don't have a big budget (£600) so I'm looking at 3 tvs (but if you know of a better one for the same money in open to suggestions.
I can't go outside of that £600 budget.

The tvs I'm looking at are:
LG 55UH625V
LG 55UH661V
Panasonic
55DX650B

Which of these is the best please?
Thank you.

the LG's are junk, the Panasonic is decent, so I would look at both the Panny and the M7000 and test them both, presumably you are looking for a 55" based on the money you have to spend.

Martyn Giles

the LG's are junk, the Panasonic is decent, so I would look at both the Panny and the M7000 and test them both, presumably you are looking for a 55" based on the money you have to spend.
Yes indeedy, 55inch. My budget limits me but also 65 would be too big for how close I sit to the screen (at least for my personal preference anyway) so 65s are out of the question.
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

Martyn Giles

What do you make of this:
PANASONIC VIERA TX50DX700B

I know it's a 50inch but I don't mind dropping down to 50.

JimboH

This is better than the tvs I listed?
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Martyn

I absolutely agree that the Hisense will blow everything else away at your budget, I would go for that and nothing else will come close. Have a look at the reviews on here, and obviously if somewhere nearby stocks it do try and get a demo first.

Good luck!

Martyn Giles

Martyn

I absolutely agree that the Hisense will blow everything else away at your budget, I would go for that and nothing else will come close. Have a look at the reviews on here, and obviously if somewhere nearby stocks it do try and get a demo first.

Good luck!
Thank you. I have ordered the Hisense, it comes tomorrow :D

Martyn Giles

The Panasonic DX-700 is about even with the Hisense M5500 I would say.

The DX-750 and M7000 are more equal in performance.
I went with the M7000, watched a few videos on YouTube and liked what I saw.
Thanks for taking the time to answer everyone, I appreciate your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom