Which Tv to buy

sajag83

Standard Member
Hi Guys

i am looking to buy a led tv and i am not sure which one to buy i have a budget of £1200 and want to buy a 46in led. So far i have like Sony Bravia KDL46EX713 which 1099 @ John Lewis and VAT back on a wide range of Sony products this Christmas via redemption offer at the moment another i liked was Samsung UE46C6530U for £1199 @ John Lewis as well. I liked Sony more because Sony tv has 2 scart sockets and Samsung one has 1 scart socket . With the Sony i get £150 back from sony which would cost me £950 in total after vat cashback and Samsung £1200 in total as there is no offers My budget is maximum £1200. I would prefer a tv with at leat 2 scarts

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
I think there is a review of the Sony in the review section (maybe not 46" but the 40 should be comparable) ^^^

Boyanatom

Standard Member
Recently bought the LG 32LD350 for £269 from Richer sounds. 1080p, 2 x HDMI and quite slim. Bonus was it has USB slot. Great TV

TommyZ

Edge-lit are a gimmick to make the TV slimmer but they don't give a better picture. Save money and get an LCD or a full LED backlit TV with local dimming, or a C7000 plasma.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom