• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which tv recorder can i connect to panny G10 tv

crimbo29

Standard Member
just got a panny G10 tv with built in freesat. i would like to pause, record, rewind etc programmes from it. question is what machines can i get to hook up to it for this purpose? Ps i've got the freesat channels but i can't get freeview where i live - does that mean i can only hook up certain boxes?

all help greatly appreciated!!:lease:

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
You can't do any of the fancy tricks with it just record the output of what you are watching in composite video using a vcr or DVD recorder. To do what you want you need a freesat pvr like the Humax Foxsat-hdr.

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
Panasonic do their own Freesat twin tuner HD PVRs (although slightly pricey) . One or two other makes are about as well.

You will need a quad lnb and two more cables from the dish for any such recording device, of course.

$ky also do satellite recorders SD and HD - if you're willing to pay a subscription to use them.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom