Question Which tv please

Well she has said the b6 is by far the better picture than the loan set but that's not going to be as good as the Sony one. my head says oled but the burn in back of my mind, with the lg which has the logo luminance which helps i guess to a degree but the short warranty is a concern otherwise id get the bx65 or 65cx without thinking about it to be honest.
that takes me to the Sony a865 inch by all the reading up ive done looks a quality tv (gab or abc breakfast turn the brightness down or one of the presets adjust it low just for morning viewing then switch it to the better preset for everything else.

That’s interesting read.

Yeah, there's another thread where we've discussed burn in the past, that was one of the findings I also posted there.
There are people who believe the newer OLEDs (especially the brighter, upcoming 2021 models) will mean burn in is a non-issue and there are people who argue OLED burn in is too sensitive, even today.

I think you still have to be careful, and should avoid them if you have repeated usage of dangerous material.

Yeah, there's another thread where we've discussed burn in the past, that was one of the findings I also posted there.
There are people who believe the newer OLEDs (especially the brighter, upcoming 2021 models) will mean burn in is a non-issue and there are people who argue OLED burn in is too sensitive, even today.

I think you still have to be careful, and should avoid them if you have repeated usage of dangerous material.
It’s only really breakfast tv that has the logos on in the morning be it gmb or bbc 1 both have them it’s only to watch the news before work. If a tv has a picture overscan or zoom so it’s off picture that might help I’ve read others drop the brightness right down for that particular program.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom