Question Which TV is best for me?

Markwilko1

Novice Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a new tv with a budget of around £800

I am after a 65 inch one which will be compatible with the new Xbox series X, so preferably has: Hdmi 2.1, 4k, HDR.

What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a new tv with a budget of around £800

I am after one which will be compatible with the new Xbox series X, so preferably has: Hdmi 2.1, 4k, HDR.

What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
What size screen are you looking to get? Now isn't a good time to buy, wait for Black Friday onwards. If you want a decent HDR performance and 2.1 is essential then this is your best bet as near to your budget. Sony BRAVIA KD55XH9005BU

Markwilko1

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply @LCDseeker I was looking closer to 65inch. I have just changed my initial query, good spot. I appreciate i might have to up my budget slightly.

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply @LCDseeker I was looking closer to 65inch. I have just changed my initial query, good spot. I appreciate i might have to up my budget slightly.
I believe it getting the best you can at the time, especially if you don't upgrade very often. So for a 65" you will definitely need to up your budget. I still would say the XH9005 will be the best for your budget, especially at that screen size. The Samsung Q80T is probably the next bet but you don't get DV with Samsungs and I really rate DV.

Dodgexander

stanster59

I believe it getting the best you can at the time, especially if you don't upgrade very often. So for a 65" you will definitely need to up your budget. I still would say the XH9005 will be the best for your budget, especially at that screen size. The Samsung Q80T is probably the next bet but you don't get DV with Samsungs and I really rate DV.
What's DV ?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom