• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which TV for 500? Treat for new house with GF

Slattery

Standard Member
Hello Everyone

I am moving into a new house with the GF in a couple of weeks and we are treating ourselves to a new TV as a housewarming present.

Our budget is around £500 but could go to £550. Needs to be at least 40", full HD and be able for me to plug in my PC. Gonna buy a separate surround sound package so sound quality ain't a high priority. Can give or take 3D.

Have spent hours and hours looking through review sites and trawling the internet and I'm as lost as when I started.

Please can anyone help?

vickster

Distinguished Member

MIW245

I'm a big fan of Samsung. Their picture quality is pulling away from the competition in recent years. Also I tend to find alot of the people around here who take TV picture quality seriously tend to agree!

You don't even need to go up to you £550 budget either. Have a look at THIS SAMSUNG 46".

A superb television for a very reasonable price!

Hope you enjoy your new television and home :)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom