1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which to buy...complete newbie

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by pks1414, Sep 26, 2005.

1. pks1414

pks1414

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently going through the motions of purchasing an HD ready LCD TV. I have looked at quite a few and the 2 that seem to be main runners for me are the SONY KDLS32A12 or a PHILIPS 32 PF7520D/10.

The main reason for the Sony is that I have always had there TV's and never had any complaints. As for the Phillips, that was recommended by a friend. I suppose my question is am I on the right track or are there better out there. I do not want to go above a 32inch screen and spend wise I would like to keep it below 1200 ( I have seen both of these for less than that)

Any help or guidence would really be appreciated on this, I alreday have Sky+ albeit its one of those Amstrad boxes, will it all connect, I currently have a Sony WEGA TV

2. pks1414

pks1414

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    B
    U
    M
    P

3. carnelian

carnelian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what does bump mean?!?!?!?

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979

Just a way to get a post that has had no replies to the top of the forum, bump it back up:)

5. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979

You'll have much more success using the dedicated LCD forum which already contains many threads on both of those models you mention:)