Which tablet has the best music player?

joeylennon

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know off hand which tablet has the best music player?
Would like something 64GB that can fit my whole music collection.

Cheers.

Not sure to be honest, iPad will have the standard iPhone type player, Android you can get different players.

Yes it's really the Androids that I'm curious about. Not much info online that I can find.

what do you mean by best player?

Audio quality, interface, do you want to be able to sync by wifi with a PC or MAC, best built in speakers........more info please!

For me, I have my music on two Computers PC and Macbook both with Itunes, and I use the double twist Enjoy your Music, Video, Radio & iTunes on Android - doubleTwist player as I can easy move music on and off my android devices from both computer over wifi.

peps1 said:
what do you mean by best player?

Audio quality, interface, do you want to be able to sync by wifi with a PC or MAC, best built in speakers........more info please!

For me, I have my music on two Computers PC and Macbook both with Itunes, and I use the double twist Enjoy your Music, Video, Radio & iTunes on Android - doubleTwist player as I can easy move music on and off my android devices from both computer over wifi.

Sorry I should have been more clear.
I'm talking simply about Audio Quality. Not really bothered about anything else. I will be connecting it by cable to my amp.
It's easy to find that kind of info about mp3 players but not about those incorporated on a tablet.

you're looking at playing the song on your tablet? not connected to a speaker? i'm confused

megtyler said:
you're looking at playing the song on your tablet? not connected to a speaker? i'm confused

I'm looking to use it as a jukebox connected to my hi-fi through big speakers.

oh... iPad it is... hands down.

to be fair i've only tried one other tablet, samsung.

i got information on other tablets from friends.

and we all agree iPad is the best because it is convenient to use. It's just plug and play. no hitches.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom