• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which Surround Sound for PS3 and Pana 37LZD7O?

royalgoof

Standard Member
Hi all

Hope someone can spare a few mins to offer me some advice. I'm just venturing into the world of HD!

I have recently bought a Panasonic 37LZD70.

I plan to get a PS3 for gaming and Blu-Ray movies, as I understand this is the best option/value at the moment.

I would like a surround sound system (or can i just get speakers?) to compliment these two.. I haven't got a big budget so value for money is important. Also, I'm not 100% on what connections/inputs,outputs I will need to use..

Any advice/suggestions please? :lease: Appreciated.

SHOOTIST1971

You might want to post this in the PS3 forum. There's lots of info there regarding setting up surround sound for your PS3.

kentish_lad

Hi all

Hope someone can spare a few mins to offer me some advice. I'm just venturing into the world of HD!

I have recently bought a Panasonic 37LZD70.

I plan to get a PS3 for gaming and Blu-Ray movies, as I understand this is the best option/value at the moment.

I would like a surround sound system (or can i just get speakers?) to compliment these two.. I haven't got a big budget so value for money is important. Also, I'm not 100% on what connections/inputs,outputs I will need to use..

Any advice/suggestions please? :lease: Appreciated.

If you want to connect a ps3 optical input(s) are a must for 5.1 surround

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom