Which suppliers of DVD's need theirs signing for ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by miketango75, Oct 29, 2000.

1. miketango75

miketango75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I have ordered R1 DVD's online for about a year now. To date I have ordered about 50 and these have all come from dvdboxoffice.com. However delivery of new releases is pretty crappy (2-3 weeks after release date). BUT the big plus point is they don't need signing for(shift work and door bells don't mix)....Others posting on this forum have wet my appetite for the likes of Futurenet etc.

Question

Which online suppliers deliver DVD's which do not need signing for on delivery.

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    On personal experience, I would prefer to sign for my DVD's, if the suppliers says that they have despatched your recently ordered DVD but you don't receive it (it get's lost in the post), who loses?

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    I use www.dc-dvd.co.uk for my R1 importations, and with the exception of boxed-sets, then no disc needs to be signed for. However, on the one occassion a disc failed to arrive, they replaces it instantly, and with no hassle.

Pooch

4. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Play seem to be the only one's who require a sig. Yeah BO have got BAD for service. I've just tried Absound. They delivered in 8 days (no sig)& only a liitle more expensive than BO.

------------------
    www.baldyplex.com

5. Dodgey

Dodgey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use Play, but I had a quiet word with my postie, and he signs them for me [​IMG]