Which speakers to run off Pany PW6

zero7

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm moving my Panasonic TH-42PW6 into another room and my speakers will remain with my new screen.

So I have a screen and no speakers, I can not source the original speakers for this screen so I was wondering what small / slim speakers I could run off the internal 8w amp, they need to be around 6ohm...

Any cheap suggestions.

I'm moving my Panasonic TH-42PW6 into another room and my speakers will remain with my new screen.

So I have a screen and no speakers, I can not source the original speakers for this screen so I was wondering what small / slim speakers I could run off the internal 8w amp, they need to be around 6ohm...

Any cheap suggestions.

To be honest and IMO your be better off with active speakers like Logitechs http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/&cl=gb,en

IIWY, I'd get an ad up in the classifieds for the Panasonic ones. You might be surprised what people having lying around unused.

Mike.

IIWY, I'd get an ad up in the classifieds for the Panasonic ones. You might be surprised what people having lying around unused.

Mike.

I would but I'm also selling my 32" Pany CRT and i'm only allowed one item in the section:(

I may consider the active option as per the other posters suggestion...

Pop one up in the Speakers or Home Cinema Classifieds general forum at least for now and ask me to move it to the TV/PJ forum once your Panasonic TV has shifted. People do sell these from time to time...

Mike.

Pop one up in the Speakers or Home Cinema Classifieds general forum at least for now and ask me to move it to the TV/PJ forum once your Panasonic TV has shifted. People do sell these from time to time...

Mike.

Cheers Mike, will do...;)

...and I've amended your title because few sellers will search for "panny" when looking for a potential buyer :)

How cheap is cheap ;) I have suggested this today already, and here I go again :D: I'd get a T-amp and a couple of used Klipsch loudspeakers. That will bring you cheap, loud and good sound (possibly a bit bright/harsh).

EDIT: I am still looking for better speakers to go with my T-amp for my bedroom, but the Klipsch are favourites at the moment. The problem is that the combination will be on the "bright side". At the moment, I can't think of a high sensitivity loudspeaker that is cheap and corrects this at the same time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom