• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which speaker cable? Sony 810 & boston acoustics xs

bezza123

Standard Member
Hi

As title suggests im about to purchase a Sony STRDH810 with Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 speakers. This is the first "proper" system ive brought and is replacing an all in one Sony system.

So my question is which speaker wire to use and what terminal connectors do I need (if thats even the right term!) ??

Ideally I dont wont to be spending huge amounts on this but at the same time I guess theres no point in useing really cheap stuff if its going to inpair the sound quality?

I have spent an hour or so reading through previous posts but Im not sure if I can use any cable or if I need something specific to complement my set up properly?

Thanks
Wayne

lego1

Standard Member
hi i am thinking about buying the same set up to replace my old sony dav-s800 all in one system .
how did you find it as im am having difficulty getting a demo locally

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom