Which Soundcards Decode DPLII ?

rhinoman

None yet, this is what many of us want so that we could loose our processors and just use a multi-output souncard instead.

I'd love to be pr0oved wrong:)

Flimber

Distinguished Member
I'm sure I saw some card with it listed but I can't find it now - hence my Q. Might have been performed in software though.

Mike.

rhinoman

Thats fine for dvd but it still cant take an external source and convert it to PLII.

M

matthewmartin

:holds hands up and admits defeat:

So are you looking for card which will process x then output directly to 5.1 (or more) speakers?

Matt

rhinoman

I'd like to grab the spdif output from my sky+ and convert it to either PL, PLII or 5.1 depending on how it is broadcast, and output it to 5/7 channels and a sub, independent volume and delay controls for each channel with proper bass management.:smashin:

That will be the day:rotfl:

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Yes :p

I searched Google the other day but the searches were just bringing up the same old treacly links which were leading me nowhere. Nothing which would output DPLII as 6 analogue streams from any source, IYSWIM.

Wondered if anyone on here knew of something for certain.

Mike.

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by matthewmartin

So are you looking for card which will process x then output directly to 5.1 (or more) speakers?

Matt
Not speakers. Just into an amp via the multi-channel input. Am just giving that VL card a look...

Mike

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom