Which Sony 4K has HDMI 2.0a with HDR?

AVRAG

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, just shopping around and I am trying to get a feel of what I can get for my money.
Looking for TVs that must have HDMI 2.0a for the HDR compatibility via hardware. And something that is on par with Samsung's SUHD range (I think).

Thanks for any contribution

RAG

Thank you so much for your help. That is really kind of you. Unfortunately I have already looked at Sony.com, it was the first place I went to. Unfortunately their specification listings are not as clear and does not seem to have a HDR specific check box. This does seem to be lacking in other manufacturers websites too. Again, I appreciate your help, but unfortunately I am still without an answer.

Any reason it has to be Sony? Have you heard about the Hisense XT910? HDR, 4k, FALD, Quantum Dot, equivalent of the Samsung JS9500 really but for a far lower price. First owners receiving theirs tomorrow so keep an eye on the owners thread if this is something you might be interested in

Last edited:
No not necessarily, I was just trying to weigh up options and have models in mind in case multiple TVs went in the sale next week. I am eagerly awaiting impressions of the Hisense!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom