Which Sony 32" Set to Buy?!!

P

pseudoswitch

After being disgracefully treated regarding my Panasonic TX32PM1 purchase from Comet (withdrew the whole batch AFTER selling them all for quality issues :mad: ), i'm looking to rekindle my love affair with Sony.

Looking to buy a 32" Widescreen, i've read through the posts here regarding the KV32CS70 and the RGB issues with it, bearing in mind the relatively easy fix for this, does anyone recommend this set? What's the picture & sound like? Any links to reviews?

How about the KV32HX15? Which 32" Sony stands head and shoulders above the others??

Cheers,

p$£uD0

I have the Sony CS70 and I am very pleased with it. Excellent set, when compared to others (especially a Panasonic I had vast problems with from Curry's - Dirty screen issue and purity errors- apparently Curry's have had a lot of complaints about Panny's with these problems)

I think u can pick up the CS70 for around the budget you stated online too.

You won't be disappointed - well I am not - and I am extremely picky when it comes to tv sets/pictures/dirty screen issues/geometery etc.. which apart from a "slight" (and I mean a "slight") touch of the dirty screen issue (nothing bad what so ever and virtually un-noticeable) all these features are perfect on my CS70.

Paul

Kv32dx51

Thanks for letting me know that I'll not be getting my tv from comet either! They're quick enough to take the money from my credit card tho!A courtesy phone call would have been appreciated!

I've just posted a complaint on Watchdog website - suggest you do the same! May give their 'customer service' and I use the term loosley - the kick up the butt they need! :mad:

Just got my 32CS70 and generally well pleased (£649 from local dealer incl "free" DVD and VHS recorder. Slight niggle re SCART switch but brilliant picture

Thanks guys for all your replies! :thumbsup:

My shortlist now looks like this:

1) CS70
2) DX51
3) HX15

in that order. I'll be popping in to a few dealers to check out the sets in person before i make my purchase.

Jamie> Did you order the 32PM1 from Comet too? They didn't even give you a phone call???? :censored:

Now...where's that watchdog website then..hehehe :devil:

Yep. I ordered the same set. No phone call. It was only thanks to you I found out.

Slightly miffed with them. I have set up a website which hopefully they will see - www.cometsucks.com

Second time they have did me - no more. PS I see they are still advertising this set - the shower of :censored:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom