• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Which software to use to force a non supported Resolution ??

just wondering

my graphics cards resolutions does not as standard , 1360 x 768 for my plasma, which is a bit of pain , as its a laptop, it plays h.d movies fine , but i want to be able to set the resolution to the correct res.

i have the latest drivers on my laptop.

its a geforce 5200 32mb .

theres some software that will allow you to force a res , but i cant remember what they call the software.

anyone help???

-Hitman-

my graphics cards resolutions does not as standard , 1360 x 768 for my plasma, which is a bit of pain , as its a laptop, it plays h.d movies fine , but i want to be able to set the resolution to the correct res.

i have the latest drivers on my laptop.

its a geforce 5200 32mb .

theres some software that will allow you to force a res , but i cant remember what they call the software.

anyone help???

I think it would be "Powerstrip", Bud!

From here...

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/util/ps.shtm

just wondering

Thank you , thats the one , i've downloaded , but cant seem to see where to make a custom res or to apply the custom res ?!?!? anyone help

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom