Which smartwatch???

Bjlong

Novice Member
Hey everyone,

Getting my wife a smartwatch for her birthday. Just wanted to know which one??? She uses an oppo. She is a runner, so wants one to run with, be able to listen to Spotify whilst running, but doesn't want to have to take her phone. Wants to be to be able to connect it to wireless earphones. GPS tracker etc. Just wondering the best one to get cos I have no idea. I have done some Googling and can't decide. The Samsung smartwatch 3 looks good, or the active 2 but not sure of what else is out there. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Brendan

Watcher No1

Just setting up a Garmin vivoactive 4 - should be able to download some music and go sans phone, GPS and trackign works fine (and uploads as soon as I'm done), but it's more limited than my wifes Samsung watch for smartwatch capability. On the other hand, I reckon I'll get 5 days off a full charge witht he amount of GPS use I do, whereas she has to charge it pretty much every day and a half

oneman

If she can live without online connection for Spotify and use locally stored music then another vote for Garmin.

finbaar

Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. If you're a runner then the 245 is easily the best value in the range with the best functions. I've got the non music version and can recommend it. Add in the music and this is the one to go for.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom