Which Small Speakers to get.. HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by du00801, Apr 1, 2004.

1. du00801

du00801

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :confused: Please, Please can anyone help. I have a Sony 735 DVD Player, Sony STR DB 1070 Amp, Monitior audio floor standers (front) and Eltax Chroma Floor standers Rears. I have purchased a new cottage and these speakers are too big. Can anyone recommend a system that is a lot smaller or an all in one or just a speaker package that would sound grat but not take up so much space. I was thinking about the KEF Eggs!! Any ideas.. Please help me.. Plus what do u all think of The Sony 735 DVD And the STR DB 1070.. Should I upgrade....

Cheers

2. cmo

cmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    du00801,

If you like the sound of your MAs then you might want to audition the MA Radius series - IMO these sound better than the Kefs while no costing much more - they also come in a variety of proper wood finishes plus silver and black.

Look at the R90s or if you can accomodate them - the R180s.
    Add the R360 sub which is fairly compact for a subwoofer and comes in the same finishes and you're away.

3. FazerThou

FazerThou

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    I had a listen to the radius the other day and was well impressed.

4. SanPedro

SanPedro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +520
    I'd 3rd the radius series. They also do some slightly larger models (though still pretty small) and are all ideal for close mounting to a wall. They come in trad wood and hi-tech silver finishes.

They are a bit dearer than the eggs I believe - depending on what combination you go for.

CL