Quantcast

Which Small Speakers to get.. HELP!!!!

D

du00801

:confused: Please, Please can anyone help. I have a Sony 735 DVD Player, Sony STR DB 1070 Amp, Monitior audio floor standers (front) and Eltax Chroma Floor standers Rears. I have purchased a new cottage and these speakers are too big. Can anyone recommend a system that is a lot smaller or an all in one or just a speaker package that would sound grat but not take up so much space. I was thinking about the KEF Eggs!! Any ideas.. Please help me.. Plus what do u all think of The Sony 735 DVD And the STR DB 1070.. Should I upgrade....

Cheers

C

cmo

du00801,

If you like the sound of your MAs then you might want to audition the MA Radius series - IMO these sound better than the Kefs while no costing much more - they also come in a variety of proper wood finishes plus silver and black.

Look at the R90s or if you can accomodate them - the R180s.
Add the R360 sub which is fairly compact for a subwoofer and comes in the same finishes and you're away.

SanPedro

I'd 3rd the radius series. They also do some slightly larger models (though still pretty small) and are all ideal for close mounting to a wall. They come in trad wood and hi-tech silver finishes.

They are a bit dearer than the eggs I believe - depending on what combination you go for.

CL

Top Bottom