1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Sky+ package

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by stormjai, Jul 23, 2005.

1. stormjai

stormjai

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    What are the best deal packages people are on for sky+?

What I mean is I read some packages with some movies and some sports for £30-£32 per month? Is this still available. i was on top package, but dropped down to Sports World. i would be interested in pack that contains a bit a both(sky sports 1, and some movie channels), but not full sky world?

Any advice?

ta

2. johndon

johndon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    I believe that Sky are coming out with some new packages in September that will allow you to 'pick and mix' the channels you want to some extent so it might be worth waiting until then.

John

3. gokhan

gokhan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i was offered the 30 a month deal to get movies 2,4,6,8 and sports 1,3 but once sky + was installed .
    sky said the offer had been a mistake and it stoped doing this offer in june so i went mad and said cancel everything then u wanna **** me around i will do the same to u so a lady eventulay convinced me to stay and gave me 3 months full package half price and said wait for thr new packages so be very wary when offered the £30 deal !!!

4. Orson

Orson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +670
    I've got an install next week, and I asked them for a package "1J", which is The Family Pack, plus Sky Sports 1 and Sky Movies (Screens 2, 4, 6, and 8) plus bonus channel Sky Sports 3, which is £30 per month.

They are doing the first 3 months half price deal, but if you ask, you may get something slightly better. I got first 2 months completely free, which is a bit better. If you get this, they will also probably offer to upgrade you to the full package, and as it's free, you save even more (sounds like my missus' logic :rolleyes: ) but you have to remember to drop the package down just before the 2 months is up.

Having said that, by then, the new packages will be in place (September) but I was assured that as I'd booked a "1J", I'd still get this even then.

We'll see... :suicide: