which signal on AE300

M

mikeq

Hi all,

Is there a secret menu where I can tell what signal is being fed to my projector, I'm looking for progressive/interlaced PAL/NTSC

Mike

CrispyXUK

it de-interlaces the signal if you send it interlaced anyway

M

mikeq

Thanks CrispyXUK, I knew that one.

Reason for asking is I have my signal fed through component from my KISS DP-500 (which is progressive enabled) and I want to check that it is feeding what I think (hope) it is feeding.

Cheers
Mike

Zone

Originally posted by mikeq
Thanks CrispyXUK, I knew that one.

Reason for asking is I have my signal fed through component from my KISS DP-500 (which is progressive enabled) and I want to check that it is feeding what I think (hope) it is feeding.

Cheers
Mike

IIRC menu>picture options at the bottom of the screen it indicates what feed its receiving ie interlaced or progressive, it doesn't indicate whether its a NTSC/Pal feed AFAIK but then again the region of the DVD indicates that!

Benrudd1

as the above says go into the picture menu, at the bottom it will have one of the following

525i = NTSC interlaced
525p= NTSC progressive

625i= PAL interlaced
625p= PAL progressive

I think I have the numbers correct if not its 500 and something for NTSC and 600 and something for PAL. (can't be bothered to start up the projector to test):D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom