Which sex are you?

Great link - very interesting. Got a female score of 25. Make of that what you will:)

I did particularly well on the emotional intelligence test, the one where you judge emotions purely from pairs of eyes. Got 9/10 - which is very high for a man, apparently.

Long but interesting tests, I came out with a fifty fifty balance of male female, hey one well balanced guy. (although the missus would disagree.LOL):D

I'm 50% into the male, along with the average. Now where's a buffalo for me to hunt down. :rotfl:

i find it quite disturbing that as a man i'm sitting here all pleased with my self because a computer program told me i'm more of a man than a woman:thumbsup: I'm begining to doubt myself on many levels what have you done to me!!!!:D

I got 25% into the Female half. I'm a manly as you get though, but when I got this result I simply had to put my knitting down straight away and exclaim a loud, high pitched squeal of surprise.

50 towards the Men :D (*flexes muscles)

I think saying I would only ask for £25 of the £50 share took my score down a bit. Also I got 7 for reading peoples emotions, and the average for men and women is 6.6. :eek:

Other than those I was well in to the male brackets! :smashin:

Good test this, gonna try it on all my mates to see if any are gaybar and prefer masculine faces :rotfl:

Bunda said:
I'm... as female as you can get.

Hmm.

Then what's this thing in my pants?

A prosthetic? :devil:

My score = male 50

Well, I got a near-zero score - small percentage female. That doesn't altogether surprise me, although my brain is rather hard to classify. You might imagine from that score that I'm mid way between typical male and typical female for everything, but it's actually more a case of being at both ends of the scale simultaneously - in some ways very male, and in others very female. :)

I score very highly on tests for logical or analytical ability, and I'm very good with abstract thinking and numbers. I like to know how things work. But I also score very highly for verbal skills. I'm not particularly good at empathy, but it bothers me that I'm not. :( I have a reasonable eye for detail. My sense of humour is very feminine, and I tend to get on better socially with women than I do with men - women talk more about things I find interesting. I tend not to do very well on spatial/visual tests.

I guess I'm just weird. :)

Scored right in the middle, 0.

Best score was the Angles, 18/20. Can't believe I screwed up on 2:eek:

Lawrenzini said:
Your avitar isn't a picture of you... damn :blush:
He’s female, but likes other ladies so your stymied either way.:laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom