Which screen protector for iPhone 11/ Pro / Max?

FlagshipDevice

Hi all.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max coming next week and can't decide which screen protector to get. I've ordered a Mous case. Which protectors, if any, are you all going for?

Last edited:

rowedav

Distinguished Member
This is what I've used on my iPhone X. Does the job, and cheap. I've bought a couple of packs in the last year or two as the wife has an XS too. I did somehow get a crack in one of mine but the actual screen underneath was unaffected.

Alps

Guys, any other recommendations please?

BM08

Just don’t get the over priced ones from Apple! I had one fitted at Apple, looked absolutely spot on when they fitted, not a single bubble or speck of dust. After about 1/2 months it started to bubble at the edge, so I got it replaced, which you can’t do in the shop, if you’ve had it fitted more than a week Apple aren’t interested and they direct you to the manufacturer. Tweeted them for a replacement, when that came I had to fit it myself, which I did quite easily. Same thing happened, after a short while bubbles appeared. Got another one, and the one I’m currently using now has started to get bubbles on the left hand side. Luckily it can’t be seen when the screens on so I’ve left it. If it gets worse I’m not bothering to get it replaced, I’ll buy a cheap one on amazon, same quality as the Apple ones!

I always associated Belkin with high quality products, but clearly I’m wrong!

Alps

Guys, do all the screen protectors mentioned above cover the entire screen? Reason I ask is I know some screen protectors (like my current one on my 7) leave a slight gap at the edge of the screen itself which causes an annoying rainbow like effect. Very annoying!

BM08

Guys, do all the screen protectors mentioned above cover the entire screen? Reason I ask is I know some screen protectors (like my current one on my 7) leave a slight gap at the edge of the screen itself which causes an annoying rainbow like effect. Very annoying!
The ones from Apple (Belkin invisiglass) don’t have the rainbow effect around the edges, so that’s great. (Just a shame they start to bubble eventually!)
Its not full screen, it leaves a slight gap all the way around the screen, which I like because it means cases go on and off without pulling the screen protector off! And the notch section with the camera and earpiece is open aswell. It’s never been a problem for me, you’d be very unlucky if you dropped your phone and it cracked that very small portion of the screen!

Alps

The ones from Apple (Belkin invisiglass) don’t have the rainbow effect around the edges, so that’s great. (Just a shame they start to bubble eventually!)
Its not full screen, it leaves a slight gap all the way around the screen, which I like because it means cases go on and off without pulling the screen protector off! And the notch section with the camera and earpiece is open aswell. It’s never been a problem for me, you’d be very unlucky if you dropped your phone and it cracked that very small portion of the screen!
Thanks mate. I’ll compare these with the Spigen ez fit.

as for being unlucky... I’ve always said I’m the most unluckiest guy ever to have lived in the face of this earth. When my wife first met me, she said I was being silly. after a couple of years of marriage, she totally agreed with me that I was by far and away the most unlucky person she has met!!!

FlagshipDevice

Ended up going for these due to all the great reviews. Arrived today together with my shiny new 11 Pro Max and have to say I’m very impressed with them. From the packaging to the frame to fit them, to the protectors themselves. . . All feels very good quality. Probably the easiest protector I’ve ever fitted, too. Aside from the frame that many come with now, what really impressed me was how it fitted itself, bubble free, within seconds of removing the frame. Spot on first time.

Edit - no rainbow effect around the edges, in case you were wondering. Very pleased.

Last edited:

Dewan23

Novice Member
You should buy Casper Tempered Glass for your iPhone 11 / Pro / Max. High response and high transparency, Dust-free, fingerprint-free, one-push super easily installation, bubble-free. This Tempered Glass Comes with Oleophobic Coating, it works very smooth.