Which Samsung 55"?

Evokazz

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a new TV in January, we currently own the ever reliable LE46C580 and its been amazing, thats going in the bedroom, but looking for a 55" upgrade, Samsung again, our Budget is £1000.

The TV will be the main room TV, and it's main use is pretty much everything, especially Gaming and Movies. Any suggestions on whats best for this price right now?

Definitely interested in the answer to this question… I'm sizing up some Samsung 55"s too. Currently contemplating the UE55JU6400 but I'm concerned with the reviews mentioning the viewing angles, the UE55JU6800 but I can't find an input lag figure, and at the top, not-sure-if-I-want-to-spend-this-much end, the UE55JU7500 which is clearly a fantastic set but a bit of a budget buster.

The 6800 looks best so far but also concerned about gaming lag etc, anyone have any suggestions? bumppp

What about other brands, which would be considered the best £1000 55" currently?

Samsung UE55JU7500

worth the additional money?

Samsung UE55JU7500

worth the additional money?

If it makes any difference, I decided to go for it - I'm just waiting to see if the price drops in the Boxing Day sales. I figure it's a TV I expect to last as my main screen for 5-6 years so I don't mind paying extra for the additional quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom