Which rotate swivel tilt arm bracket for Sony 40v4000 LCD?

TonylikeAV

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get a realtively cheap (but good) arm bracket which can tilt down a little and can swivel out for the Sony 40v4000 LCD? The guys in the shops were telling me about 400 pound! I was shocked!!!

Cheers,

Tony

That is somethign I am looking for.

How much are you doing it for. The one in the link below is similar and getting a lot of good reviews from a few places.

A NICE BRACKET

Cheers

Tony

Has anybody bought this bracket? see 'A NICE BRACKET' link above.

Cheers,

Tony

Has anybody bought this bracket? see 'A NICE BRACKET' link above.

Cheers,

Tony
That looks like a thousand other brackets doing the rounds, cheapest I've seen it for after 10 mins looking and avoiding ebay is.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LC46X20E-LC46XD1E-LC46XL1E-LC46XL2E-LC52X20E/dp/B001CBBBZO/ref=sr_1_685?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1224719454&sr=1-685

I've got the silver version it's heavily built, seemingly solid but I'm not keen on moving a 46" tv around regardless of what's holding it up so it stays fairly static lol

I didn't use the supplied bolts and instead bought some 150mm ones from my local hardware retailer. When mounted with six of those and before the TV was attached I managed to do a little chin up holding on to the arm nearest to the wall I'm considerably more than the rated weight :rotfl:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom