Which rotate swivel tilt arm bracket for Sony 40v4000 LCD?

TonylikeAV

Novice Member
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get a realtively cheap (but good) arm bracket which can tilt down a little and can swivel out for the Sony 40v4000 LCD? The guys in the shops were telling me about 400 pound! I was shocked!!!

Cheers,

Tony

knock

Has anybody bought this bracket? see 'A NICE BRACKET' link above.

Cheers,

Tony
That looks like a thousand other brackets doing the rounds, cheapest I've seen it for after 10 mins looking and avoiding ebay is.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LC46X20E-LC46XD1E-LC46XL1E-LC46XL2E-LC52X20E/dp/B001CBBBZO/ref=sr_1_685?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1224719454&sr=1-685

I've got the silver version it's heavily built, seemingly solid but I'm not keen on moving a 46" tv around regardless of what's holding it up so it stays fairly static lol

I didn't use the supplied bolts and instead bought some 150mm ones from my local hardware retailer. When mounted with six of those and before the TV was attached I managed to do a little chin up holding on to the arm nearest to the wall I'm considerably more than the rated weight :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom