• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

which resolution?

7 of 9

Standard Member
hi all, i have this tv: LG 26" 26LC2R HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV and the resolution is: Resolution: 1366x768p, what resolution setting shall i put my ps3 and x-box 360 on for dvds, blu-rays and games, 720p or 180i?

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this or has been asked before but hanx for any and all help

please help i desperate to know thanx

sku11k

Some people find to there eyes 720p looks better and visa versa. Its all down to the tv scaler and wether it does a good job of interlacing/deinterlacing material. I think 1080i can look slightly better but in motion it can tear slightly and 720p can look better overall imo. My panasonic 42PZ80B tears itself a new one in 1080i but if i put it in 1080p its awesome.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom