Which remote???

stuj99

Standard Member
Hi guys

Got some gret help when i was looking at projectors!

Now need to compliment my home cinema with a universal remote.
I hear the Hormony one is the most popular but, are there any real alternitives for about the same price?

Cheers :smashin:

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
Hi guys

Got some gret help when i was looking at projectors!

Now need to compliment my home cinema with a universal remote.
I hear the Hormony one is the most popular but, are there any real alternitives for about the same price?

Cheers :smashin:

Must admit I'm not familiar with any of the alternatives but would not hesitate to recommend the Harmony One - mine is about two years old and, if it were to be dropped and smashed I would not hesitate in replacing it with the same model.

Cheers,

Martin.

p.s. Even the other half loves it - what an endorsement. :)

logiciel

A One would certainly complement any system - whether it would be a compliment is more a matter of opinion.;)

stuj99

Standard Member
Thanks for that mate, hav also got to consider the wife as right now she can't switch any of it on- probably a good thing but am getting nagged at!

illusion

Ever since my GF moved in I've had to have a harmony for some reason she thinks 4 remotes just to watch TV is too much.

It takes a little bit of work to get everything just the way you want it and the servers for the configuring and updating can be terrible but once you get there you'll wonder how you did without one.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom