1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which queen dvd should I buy?

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by tony kop77, Mar 5, 2004.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +175
    I was thinking of buying queen on dvd as people on here have said the sound is amazing though I am not a great fan of them but do like some of their songs.
    I was thinking of buying the greatest hits part 2 because it is the new sound format which not many music cds/ dvds have.

I then read that the queen live at Wembley version is supposed ot be really good so dont know what to buy. I bought the Eagles hell freezes over, only heard hotel California but that sounded great :).

Along with buying queen on dvd I am thinking about buying the Cors unplugged abd Aerosmith on Sacd along with Police and Feeder.

2. pringtef

pringtef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    They're all very good 94/24 DVDs, quite difficult to choose between them really.

I'd say it's a choice between live music and what your favourite era of queen was.

Think I'd go for Video Hits II as my favourite, but that's as much for the latter videos they did , as opposed to the sound itself.

Of course you've also got another two Queen DVDs, The Game, and A Night At The Opera..................

Another One Bites The Dust on the former sounds incredible.........

3. Kevo

Kevo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    If it's sound you want and you aren't too bothered about picture quality then go for Hits 1 and 2 or either of the two DVDAs.

But for overall quality and presentation then Wembley is the best so far with We Will Rock You a close second.