Which power amp to add to Denon avr-x4500h With Klipsch for Atmos 7.2.4

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Just a shame that the Monolith amps are not available over here......yet, however we live in hope that later this year they will be as they are excellent value for money and a quality product too.:thumbsup:

I have a set of Monolith THX speakers THX365T/365C and 265 surrounds and for the money they cant be beaten. :D

tigertiger12

I've decided to wait some time for the Lyngdorf MXA 8400 to come out. I think if I could get the Lyngdorf i'd be happy with it for many years and not need to upgrade further.
There doesn't seem to be much information about it at the moment as it has been delayed.
I guess I'll just wait a while which helps really as it's approx £7k which is a fair bit more compared to what I was hoping to spend which was unrealistic in the first place, at least for a good quality power amp it's way too low. So £7k is quite a jump but if I don't need to upgrade it further down the line and it can last a long time it's worth it.

Dilz1994

There is a 7x200w 6 month old JBL SDA 7200 Amplifier for sale in the classifieds for £1000 which is HYPEX based, I've grabbed one of them to run with my Denon 4400.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom