1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which portable dvd - Tevion or Medion

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by anderson64, Dec 8, 2004.

1. anderson64

anderson64
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Need to buy a portable dvd for my daughter for Christmas, ideally with all the car kit bits.

So which is the better, the Tevion DVP7011 on sale in Aldi from tomorrow, seems a a good price with car kit and the favourite choice at the moment.

Or,

The Medion on sale in Toys R Us, has a similar looking spec with car kit for £10 more.
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.as...7663?ref=Search

I am most interested in the which has the best picture quality on the included screen/overall quality etc. assuming both are/can be M/R.

2. rimshot

rimshot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    Bought the Medion from TOYSRUS last week for my sons birthday, compared it side by side with the other players,( Goodmans, Philips ) they didn't come close to the picture quality, outstanding on the Medion. Had all ready purchased the Philips from Argus and took it back for a refund. Get down there quick before they are all gone.
    Roger

3. davidgirecourt

davidgirecourt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tevion and Medion are the same company, stuff at Toys R Us will be found at Aldi as well, computers etc........