Which One?

TitanrX

Standard Member
First of all just wana say hi to the AV community, ( first post:) )
A few CustomPC / AV members directed me here saying its an excellent place for tech info.

I'm in the market for a 24" computer screen but I have a few requirements. at the moment I would like a monitor that would provide a wide range of connectivity options but is also a good gaming monitor (something that doesn't suffer from input lag, high response times etc). In addition to this I was wondering if there is anything with that specification along with a digital free view tuner built in. I've thought about getting a simple TV tuner card for my PC but tbh it would mean changing the motherboard to get the extra pci-e slot I'd need for it. I really like the set-up I have right now and would prefer not to change it.

Now I've had a look around but the problem I seem to come across is that there are either good quality computer monitors OR good quality TV's. I cant seem to find anything that sits in the middle. Im hoping theres some sorta solution.

Any help is much appriciated and thanks in advance!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom