Which one?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Keva, Jan 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Keva

Keva
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive been looking out for a new T for my room and have come to the consolusion of one of these sets.

LG 26LC55

or

Toshiba 26C3030DB

Im not very techniclly minded but both have great reviews from what ive seen and read. The LG has 1 more HDMI port which is handy but Toshiba is a name ive used before.

Any advice? Feel free to sugest other sets too.

2. Robert1234

Robert1234
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Both of these are not far short of £349 including delivery. For that price you may be able to get a very good Panasonic from Asda if you can drive there and collect it yourself. I bought one last week on the recommendation of this forum and I'm delighted with it. It is the TX-26LMD70A; the picture quality is superb and that's still using the old loft aerial.

I say MAY be able to get one because lots of Asda stores seem to be out of stock and I've heard that they don't expect any more in at that price. The two Asdas nearest to me had none, so I had to drive 35 miles to get one and am very pleased that I did.

The one on display was the LXD7 (not the LXD70 which I believe is the best 26" on the market and much more expensive) but the one they gave me from storage was the LMD70A which people on this forum suggest is slightly better.

Good luck, Robert.