Yamaha RXV100D-TIT
Sony STRDA1200
Pioneer VSX1016
Yamaha DSPAX759SE
Denon AVR1907

PAULRYAN52

anyone

Geege

Hi, I've got no experience with these amps, although I've heard Denon are better for movies than music. I believe the Yamaha got good reviews. I'm not sure, anyone out there that could suggest the best model?

It depends what you want it for? What feature are you looking for? For music, movies or both?

Sorry I've not been much help.

sk8

Novice Member
is it possible to go and listen to them and let your ears decide?

PAULRYAN52

Hi, I've got no experience with these amps, although I've heard Denon are better for movies than music. I believe the Yamaha got good reviews. I'm not sure, anyone out there that could suggest the best model?

It depends what you want it for? What feature are you looking for? For music, movies or both?

itll be for films it needs to have 6.1 and 2 optical and 1 coaxil

PAULRYAN52

its not easy as im a chair and richersounds are the only place that sells them and i cant get in it

S

sunnyb4u

yeah erm i bought my yamahaha rx-v359 as i was on a budget and i got it and tested one from richer sounds in ealing as i took a few dvds and some iron maiden rock cds and i was blew away with the quality

for a amp costing around 130 quid its a bargain but the mistake i made was that even though the pictures on there website show it to have 4 banana posts at 4mm each, it doesnt since the caps are filled with plastic and the terminals are removed so you will have to unscrew the plugs and feed bare strands through the back or spade connectors for one set of speakers and the other set is for complete 5.1 and tose are only bare strands through a push connector

erm i love the amp and i gotta say with 3x component in and one out and it upscales to 1080i i think its are bargain and a bit heavy so take a car with you aye lad i hope that helps ya :)

adrianmurray

Novice Member
...the pictures on there website show it to have 4 banana posts at 4mm each, it doesnt since the caps are filled with plastic and the terminals are removed so you will have to unscrew the plugs and feed bare strands through the back...
Are you sure those bits of plastic dont come out? I don't have this amp myself but know wwith other amps you can just put something like a small screwdriver in and with a twist can pull the plastc out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom