1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one to get? Looking for the best 32" HDTV ready LCD...

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by isimula, Jul 21, 2005.

1. isimula

isimula

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is my first posting ever so please don't scare me away just now... :hiya:

I'm planning to buy a 32-inch HDTV ready LCD tv and have been looking at the following models:
    - Panasonic TX-32LX500
    - Philips 32PF9986
    - Philips 9830 (coming up soon, right?)

Are these the best ones available when my budget is about 2000 euros (bought from Germany --> check http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/ProductCategory/4012.html for prices)? Or should I consider some other brands/models as well? What are the main differences between the models mentioned above, i.e. what makes one better than the other? I have read through the specifications and some reviews of each but would love to get some more opinions! I'm not an expert on the field... :rolleyes:

A big :clap: and :thumbsup: for the ones who will help me! Cheers!

2. benwong

benwong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You might want to have a look at the Hitachi 32LD7200 and maybe the new 32" Samsung (not sure of the model number, sorry!).

The samsung is more of a budget one, but the Hitachi is superb (I have one).

However, you've picked out some great screens there and it's difficult to choose which is best! :thumbsup:

Ben